Sooooo, where to start? Have I told you that Kelvin, my youngest bro, is engaged? Yes indeed, he and fiancee, Fiona, are planning a wedding for 2011. She's lovely, and I'm so happy for the both of them; Kelv waited a long time to find Fi. Speaking of weddings, middle brother Graham and his partner Angie are tying the knot on the 27th of this month. Family are coming over from Aus for this one. Can't wait to see them all.
I turned 47 last month. 47! Sigh. Where have the years gone?
I was fossicking around in my email the other day and found this chick that I had created with the Chick Machine at Bless This Chick a year or two (or more) ago. I had forgotten all about her but once reminded I went back and made another:
WARNING! Making chicks is ADDICTIVE!
I think I'll hop off now. I was going to do a 10 Shawls in 2010 update but I'll save that for next time.
xxxoooxxx,
D.


3 comments:
This is a happy, welcome treat!
Hello Diane!
It's four a.m. here... and I just realized that being *up* is not the same thing as being *awake!* lol
I'll keep it simple: Seeing this post makes me smile.
Hello honey, or should I say, pinky? lovely to see you here! Just where does the time to to, eh? Now you're back, stay awhile won't you?
and - what are you wearing to the wedding this month? bearing in mind that it is now WINTER here, and with a vengence, what with all the rain, hailm, snow and rain we've been having, gah!
Happy New Year.
I just popped over to say "hello," and to let you know I am thinking of you.
((hugs))
Post a Comment