Saturday, 24 December 2011

Scotty, 12/4/96 - 24/8/11

Oh my beautiful boy is gone, and I am all alone. I miss him so much; there are no words to describe my grief.


This is the last picture I took of him, on his 15th birthday. He slept most of the day :-)

Oh darling, rest well.

1 comment:

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Sweetheart... this is very sad, and it breaks my heart to know you are feeling all this grief, and alone. I am sorry for your loss. I am sorry I am not there to come around and share a cry with you... we could sing his praises together, talk about how dear our pets are. I am sending my sincerest wishes that you find some comfort, some joyful moments... that lead to more healing everyday. Your love for him will not diminish by letting in the light... words I have to remind myself of from time to time. (((hugs)))