A never-ending work in progress, this one: a small house, two cats, and two messy people who have too much 'stuff '. As I'm home alone all week-end, I've decided to do some work on the living room. All the 'stuff ' is up off the floor, and the carpet has been vacuumed. I've de-webbed the corners and moved one or two pieces of furniture. So far, so good.
It's actually a very pleasant room when it's clean and tidy. Big windows let in lots of sun - which the cats and I love - and the colour scheme is quite pleasing. I can't take credit though, as it is a rented house, but my lounge suite goes with it very nicely.

Now all I have to do is sort and tidy away the 'stuff '! Huh! easier, so much easier, said than done. There's craft supplies, books, magazines, potted plants, papers, projects all to be dealt to. Sigh!
Well, at least it doesn't have to be finished today. I have room to sit and knit or stitch; I know where the tv remote and the cats' treats are. Sweet.

2 comments:
You really do have a lot of stuff don't you! I love that room though, always have loved your home, so warm and inviting, just like you xxxx
I'm laughing because you should see my house!! It's looking lovely, good work!
Post a Comment