Saturday, 17 May 2008

And the winner is ....

Greetings, Readers! Thanks go out to those who left comments for the 50th post and giveaway draw, I loved them all; big hugs for each one of you, and to any one else lurking around! I have your names in an ice-cream container (I think it fits ME, don't you?LOL!) and I'm about to do the draw. I want you to know that this is not rigged, there are only 4 of you in there, whoever comes out IS the one who comes out, luck of the draw. But, because there are only 4 of you I've decided that there will be one 'winner' and 3 runners-up. I want you all to have something.



Okay, here goes: Da da da dada dadaah!



NATALIE! Congratulations, you're the winner! Oh, this is so exciting - I feel happy, anxious and dumb all at the same time (hey - I've never done this before). Congrats to the runners-up too: Pauline, Papoosue and Sbonetsue! Big, big hugs!!

Natalie and Sbonetsue: please email me your addresses (P and Papoosue, I have yours). Once I have my little handmade goodies ready, I will post them off to you.

Wow, I think I need a rest now, I'm getting too old for all this excitement. Thanks again, lovely ladies, for taking part. I'm really looking forward to making your gifts.

xxxx, D

3 comments:

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Gad! I should have put on a bra and brushed my teeth... I don't even have a speech prepared! Blush, blush.
OKay, seriously, this is a really sweet treat and I can't wait to see what's coming our way. Congratulations to my fellow champions and thank you to our blogging hostess. These celebrations are generous and fun.

Bunny B said...

Congrats to the lucky winners :)

tea and cake said...

Congrats to natalie! Good job you don't have a web-cam open when you write your posts .... oh, you do ....