I started this blog over a year ago: April 21st. I missed my first blogiversary! I've been concentrating on getting to fifty posts (TAH DAH) and I missed the other. Oh well, lets have a GIVEAWAY anyhow!!!!!
Dahlings, please leave a comment on this post, my long-time-coming 50th, and next Saturday (May 17th) I will draw one of your names from a hat and send you something handmade, something handmade by moi. Bon chance!
Thanks for putting up with me for 50 posts; at times I've felt like giving up this blogging thing, hence the paucity of writing (or is it the other way round?), BUT I really do enjoy it when I get going. Sometimes the words trickle out of me, other times they pour out, but it's the having them out that's main thing - setting free some of the very many words inside myself has been a blessing. Here's to at least 50 more posts!
xxx D
PS: Here's a little clip for you to enjoy, starring 2 of my favourite beings in the whole wide world:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
lol... what are we hearing in the background?
Well, I feel honored to be the first to congratulate you: Happy Blogiversary and Happy 50 posts... I love these bloggy milestones.
I know what you mean about giving up... I go through that too, but after a while you find yourself in possession of a tidy collection of deep thoughts and life's details, and that is nice, so keep it up!
ooh, I like the clip of Spen and Raro - clever puss. Congrats on your 50th post!! Ta Dah!
Happy 50th Sis!!!! You go girl! Oh sweet Raro, how I miss her. I watched it and nearly cried!!! What a sap I am!!!LOL
Congrats on your anniversary and your 50 posts. It is so wonderful that you share with all of us. Thanks for the chance to win a giveaway, I,m sure whatever it is it will be lovely.
Post a Comment