

Well, here she is, my final Ravelympics project. It's a sun top for my teeny niece in Australia. I get to meet her in October!
This was crocheted in Moda Vera Jaclyn, which is a very loosely spun yarn that makes a lovely soft fabric. There are some very cute flower buttons on the top but I couldn't get a good shot of them.
What am I going to do with myself now?

3 comments:
Flippin' eck' Missus! I don't look at your blog for a few days and you go mad with posts! You HAVE been busy - how on earth did you knit/crochet so fast? Nice socks by the way. They look really cosy. Sam will look SO cute in that little top, it's gorgeous and I love the white (cream?) hat - the top is lovely isn't it?
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Oh sis!!! I nearly cried when I saw the top, it is gorgeous!!!! Samantha will look so sweet in it. Can't wait to see you in October!! Love you so very much clever lady
P
xxx
You have been busy, I am sorry but it can rain all it likes just now but it better be sunny in November when we come over there.
Post a Comment